Saturday, January 31, 2009

Morphtastic

man, i gotta keep with this.
Okay, so not much happened friday that i can recall. I know I worked 10-330 and then went to get my check at Petco and saw that i only work 5-930 on wednesday.....that's it.
So upset I come home and re-email the 13 places that i emailed before to see what the status of the jobs and things are.
I get a call from Jeff and end up going over dan's to watch The Incredible Hulk, great movie, and we talk and make fun of things until 2 and i come home and pass out.
Wake up this morning and work 10-2. At work i read a couple chapters of shadows of the empire. I then come home, eat a tv dinner, look around online. One person responded back to me saying that the job had been filled because my style of work was not what i he was looking for. So i search youtube because i want to start watching the orignal power rangers episodes from episode 1 until the point where they change to Zeo. Well i find someone that uploaded the first two seasons which i think Zeo started in season 4 so i got half........i think..
So i watched the first 3 episodes and holy crap they are cheesy. Still get you pumped though but wow.
http://www.youtube.com/user/powerrangerguy
that's the link to the seasons if you would like to join me in my viewing.
OH, almost forgot that i watched the next episode of wolverine and the xmen yesterday. This show is just going to keep getting better and better.
Anyways, I eat some tacos and a subway sandwich and then watch some interviews online with a few celebs. I hang out on superherohype for a while talkin and postin crap.
Took a 2 hour nap during some of this.
I sent Adam my web site designs again and saw what the problem was. When i orignally emailed them i forgot to put the number 1 in his address so who knows where my mail went. But he got them now and now i can get moving.
Now i'm tired and i think i'm gonna eat a snack and put something on until i fall asleep. maybe read some more. I have to start excercising again.
I wonder what i'm gonna do tomorrow.
It sure as hell isn't going to be watching the damn game.

No comments:

Post a Comment