Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ocean City Trip - Part Seven

Last few loose ends here. Just some random pics.



A little hard to see, but some of the police ride horses on the beach and boardwalk.
Awesome?
yes.

Some nights I would go down to the water at midnight and just sit there. THE most relaxing thing I have ever done in my life. It wasn't that dark but my camera isn't super amazing. The moon was above and reflecting off the water and all you could hear was the waves.


Ran into a horseshoe crab while walkin one night, very dark out so i almost didn't see it, kinda scary.


One of the arcades down there.


A book I came across down there......very..very...interesting.


There was a classic Hollywood store down there which I loved and at the back there was a set of theatre chairs where you could sit and watch a big HD tv playing old classic movies.
So great.
Well that was the trip in a nutshell, forgot to take pics of the room and not too many of the boardwalk and beach cause of previous years. But all in all, it was a fun time. Somewhere I would definately like to live or even visit every weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment