Monday, May 22, 2017

Limits....Writing part one, example

A woman sits at a bar at night.  She is trying to keep to herself and is obviously not feeling one hundred percent.  A television is running a news report on missing persons as it hangs precariously from the ceiling above the wall of crystal spirits.  A larger man with a beard gets up the courage to make his way closer to the woman.
"ahem."  He clears his throat and leans on the bar, the smell of a smokestack mixed with sewage permeates the air.
"You look awfully lonely over here by yourself darlin', mind some company?"
She barely moves to glance at the man, tensing up more and making no effort to look at the beast.
"No, thank you."
"You having a rough night?  I can take care o anyone who's messin' with ya."
"No, please.  I just want to be left alone."
Her hands are visibly shaking and are stained with something the brute can't make out.
"Hey now honey, let me buy you a drink, calm those hands down.  Then maybe we go lay somewhere."
Her head jerks a little to reveal more of her face. Cuts and physical wounds line every inch of her skin.
"I said no."
The man notices the wounds even if just for a fleeing moment.
"Darlin, someone hurtin' you?"
No response.
"Darlin' if someone is..."  He touches her arm.
"Don't....touch...me..."  Something drips from her and onto the counter, she begins breathing harder.
The man takes a moment.  "What the hell.....look, darlin', let me get you out of here."
She throws one arm back  and cuts the man with her fingers. He yells and stumbles back clutching his wrist as blood pours out around his fingers.  She quickly gets off the stool, knocking it to the floor so loudly it grabs the attention of everyone in the room.
"I said don't touch me!!"
Her face is now in full view and reveals that she is in worse shape than previously seen.  Her eyes are black and parts of her skin appear to be splitting.
"Jesus Christ lady, what the hell is wrong with you?!"
She grabs her stomach in pain, almost doubling over.
"I don't know, make it stop...please!"
The man staggers backwards and other patrons are horrified.  He tries to reach the bartender.  "Hey, call an ambulance or the cops or somethin'"
The TV continues to broadcast the news of the abductions and various bodies found in the area.  The woman looks up at the monitor, eyes pained.
"Mazie....oh Mazie.."Then she stares back at the others, eyes starting to bleed.  "They took her...they took her!!"
She screams, clawing at her eyes and runs out of the front door into the rain and down the alley next door.  Knocking over trash cans and stumbling down the alley blindly and in increasing pain.
A shadowy figure leans over the rooftop looking downward, a pair of goggles over their eyes as information is taken.
The woman falls to the ground on her knees, scratching and bleeding, making angry noises mixed with crying.
There is a splash behind her as another younger girl lands from higher up above, she walks cautiously towards her.
"You okay?"
"She's gone....they took her and used me to.....aghhh."
She bends over in pain, gripping her stomach.
"Make it stop...the pain.....I can't!"
"I can help you, just tell me everything, is it your stomach?  Were you beaten up?"
The woman turns to face her, eyes completely blacked out, bleeding and clothes torn to show her stomach covered in stitches.
The younger girl clasps her hands over her mouth in horror.
"Oh my god...Let's get you to the hospital"
"No.....it's too late...I ...oh god.....no!!"
She bends completely backward and her stomach starts to tear open, blood sprays and she slumps over dead.
"holy shit!"
The younger girl carefully steps closer to examine the woman.
"Oh man, that's a new one.  What the hell happened to her."
She examines the eyes and the now exposed stomach.
"Ew...well I'm no surgeon but this doesn't look right at all."
The organs look like they were  pieced together from other mammals with some looking half hazardly fused together.  She pulls her goggles over her eyes and scans the inside.  Various information pops up for each organ along with residue analysis.
Sirens begin to make their way closer.
"I don't know who did this to you but they are one messed up individual."  She takes a sample of the liquid from the body and with the police lights now highlighting up the alley closer, she takes off into the shadows above.

19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna go sit in the twitch chat room for a little before I gotta go, just wanted to let ya know

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://youtu.be/XR-jIhwIfIw

    more responses later lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somehow managed to wake up for a little lol
    Michael Keaton plays the Vulture, a meh villain who they have updated to look really awesome, plus it's cool to see Keaton play a villain instead of batman or beetlejuice lol
    I'm gonna try to get you down some rabbit holes lol
    Sorry about no twitch, came home and took a walk but tomorrow should be better.

    Sort of a Marvel Studios catch up. This guy does it well. Marvel has split itself into phases, this is phase one:
    https://youtu.be/a8joHZ8b3n8

    Phase two:
    https://youtu.be/yLfFomYqsOw

    He hasn't done phase 3 yet but it consists of Civil War, Dr.Strange, Guardians 2, Spiderman, Thor 3, Black Panther, Antman 2, and Avengers 3.

    More tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the story and it's really neat how I get to see a glimpse of what was going on before my time with you. I feel like I read it too fast and then don't have any more to read lol
    The part with "marie" made me curious and I typed her name into google and the second link, no joke, was this:

    http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Ellen_Haberstich_30724349/

    Really? I don't even know if I want to know lol

    Wasn't sure if I asked before but wasn't sure if you watched those Marvel videos that I sent to you, they are basically just recaps but they are still neat.
    I was going to write more of my story as a blog post but laptop needed to be updated and took way too long and now it's super late and I need to be getting to bed. But I shall write more tomorrow and hope your drive goes very very safe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hoo boy lol
    Just to start with clockwork orange. I have and read the book and it is a very difficult read because it's written in his accent but the story and movie are good. It's sort of a strange story to feel about. On one hand they are terrible people but in the end he really does change his ways but people don't forget and he is still punished.
    I have looked on pinterest a little and do like some of the ideas that you have found and could see me branching out a bit and trying new things on there. I would love to just do art all day and grow with my talents and not have to get up and go to work and spend all day there and be tired etc
    I'm excited but my anxiety is starting to get to me and i'm really trying to handle it.
    I think i'm going to write more of my story as a post and then later tonight see about updating more about books and experiences and the sucheses. Please drive safe, I know the drive...kind of miss taking that drive lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete