Sunday, June 4, 2017

Nerdy 2 am News

Right before bed I just wanted to at least get something out there.
It may have no rhythm but here we go with any and all news updates and wheeeee:

Power Rangers comes out on bluray on June 13th, i missed it in theaters but I could see it at least being a good movie even if it's just a one off.  I enjoyed the orignal and yes super cheesy now but hey it's power rangers.  What other show can pull off repurposing a Japanese tv show and redubbing it all to a new American show and keeping it going for almost 20 years.

The Dark Tower comes out August 4th and I haven't read any of the books so I'm not sure what to even think, I know it's a stephen king book but that's about it.  The trailer wasn't anything special to me but again, probably because I didn't read it.  Jury still out on this one.

Wonder Woman is doing crazy good in the box office and getting great reviews as well but I am just not interested in the character, I'm more of a Marvel fan than a DC fan, always have been.  Nothing wrong with the character, I just am not a big fan.  It's awful to see how long it took a female superhero to get her own movie though.

A new seperate cinematic universe ala the avengers and all the movies up to it, it being sought after by Sony, the first being called Silver and Black starring Silver Sable and Black Cat of the spider-man universe.  It is supposedly the first in an all female run superhero film series with more of the female spider-man cast which will include Spider-Woman and others.  Not sure I like where this one is going but I LOVE spider-woman so we will see, I just don't think any have the amount of flack to hold a stand alone movie without the majority of audiences knowing who they are.

John Wick Chapter 3 is going to be made.  Haven't seen the others yet.

Avengers Infinity War is still being shot and talks on set are that there are dozens of Marvel characters in it as well as more CGI characters than ever.  I've read the comic book that this is being taken from and just the sheer scope and who is going to be in it is just insanity.  ALL characters from all the marvel movies so far are almost expected to be in it with more being introduced.  It's a shame Marvel doesn't have film rights to x-men and fantastic four because that would just make it the best movie ever crafted by human hands in the history of all worlds.

Avatar sequels are being filmed.......yay?  oh wait...i mean...nay

Uncharted is being made into a movie with Mr. spidey himself Tom Holland playing young Nathan Drake, those games are masterpieces so i'm looking forward to it but very skeptical and worried at the same time.

Guardians of the Galaxy 3 is going to be made but has to wait for Avengers 3 parts 1 and 2 to be done and out so as to keep the timeline going the way Marvel wants story-wise.

Video game side, E3 the giant show what you have in development and coming out this year and next and surprises conferences is coming up next week.  Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo along with all other publishers will be showing off all the new stuff and games coming out and I cannot be more excited.  You know i'll prob either have you watch it with me or send you stuff or ahhhh
I'm hoping for Resident Evil 2 remake stuff and more characters revealed for Marvel vs Capcom infinite.

I can't believe I didn't show you the Dreamcast when you were here but you'll see it later.
I also have a book on Wicked the musical and all the behind the scenes stuff and got the Empire strikes back shakespeare book today.  Kept thinking about going through the harry potter and spiderman rides at universal all day.
I did beat the Batgirl portion of batman arkham knight but have some more to do in that game so more streaming and gaming shall be done.

It is now 230 so it's way past bedtime, feel free to discuss all and more and even give me some fuel for later writings if you want any info or knowledge on any games, movies, etc.
Another work week starts up tomorrow and I am already exhausted.  Hoping it isn't too bad, have a wonderful sleep and a great day and I shall be home around 6 again tomorrow.  :D

19 comments:

  1. I'm going to try to touch on each of these lol. Power rangers looked good. I didn't get to see it either but I'd like to. The trailer looked like they did a pretty good job with it.
    I haven't seen a trailer for dark tower. I liked the books they are so weird though lol. I'm not sure how they are going to transfer to screen the setting jumps a lot so I think it's going to be weird but we will see.
    Wonder Woman looks pretty good. I like her character maybe just because she's like the first female super hero lol.
    I saw the first two John Wicks I don't know how they are going to infinite the storyline he shoots people that's is lol.
    There's so many avengers marvel movies that I'm getting lost in the timeline lol I feel like you'll have to walk me through all of it.
    I liked avatar lol i know people were more blown away by it then they should have been but I still liked it. They just opened the avatar park in Disney and volcano bay in universal which is a water park. I don't think I'm going to make it to that lol.
    I think I remember you playing I chartered but I can't really remember the story line. I feel like when they make video games into movies it's either amazing or awful lol no in between .
    I hope to be able to watch E3 with you. ☺️ I like to see how excited you get about some of the things that are coming out.
    I can't believe I forgot about the dream cast when I was there. Although I was a little distracted lol. I would very much like to see the wicked book. I still don't know how I feel about Star Wars Shakespeare lol. I'm sad I didn't get to watch any more batgirl I like the look of that game. I hope you can stream again soon.
    I've gotta go get ready for work. Living with my parents is already proving to be difficult lol. There's just no room but less than two weeks! Today's the day I'm giving notice so wish me luck. I hope you have a good day!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told work and my boss doesn't want me to leave so they are pushing for me to work from home for a few weeks while they replace me. It won't be permanent but I'll still have an income for a little bit longer which is awesome! One more step in the right direction thankfully. Also I meant to say earlier that Nerd News with Edward has a nice ring to it for a YouTube channel ... just saying lol. Hope your day is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in the channel and will be broadcasting in a few mins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was feeling and still feeling pretty sick so I passed out very early last night. I just have trouble staying up late anymore. I'm going in to work early so I can leave early today so hopefully that helps and I can be home early than yesterday for more stream time. Head is still hurting and I don't have much news or convo topics at the moment unfortunately. Just not feeling well.
    Almost done reading It and not impressed. Been watching a lot of Chopped.
    Hope your day goes well and I have more to post later tonight, sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry you're not feeling good still. Is it emotional or physical? I know it's rough right now darling I hope you start to feel better soon. I was out as well, staying up late is hard for me too lol I think we are just getting old. Remember when we used to stay up till like 3am playing video games if I did that now I would need off the next day to get caught up. We can plan to just stream after work and not before bed that way you can get enough sleep and you're not worried about it.
    I hope your day goes fast I'll be home around 6ish tonight so whenever you're available I'll jump on. I really do like watching you play. I can't believe how much I missed it.
    Time to get ready for work. Please feel better. If there's anything I can do let me know. I want to snuggle you until you feel all better lol. Hopefully I can soon ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am reallly not good with this night stuff.....and morning stuff, i'm already running late for work but try to make sure I make some point of contact in the morning. Sorry I don't have anything this morning but I do hope you have a good day and I'll be home after work for more streaming again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good timing this morning! I woke up late and this is the first second I had to look on here and there you are :-) Im running late myself! I hope you got some good sleep. One day closer to being close to you. Hopefully soon I can say one day closer to actually being with you lol. I had some bad dreams last night about this situation but I'm really trying to stay postivie. Anyways I'm looking forward to watch you stream some more tonight! Have a great day my love ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. streeeeeeamin real quick

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nerdy clubhouse huh? I like the sound of that. Ok random ramblings of a woman in love, sorry if I jump around a little.
    I think I already told you this but after that one really bad phone call I deleted all pics and of course regretted it almost immediately but I found my old iPhone 4 and almost all of the good pics were still on there. Also, the last guy was super techie and he actually pulled all of my old photos off of those 2 laptops I’ve been carrying around. So I have most of our photos again yay! (see you thought this was going to be a sad story but then I flipped it lol) There are a few I’m missing that I wish I still had but I feel like I have a good amount. So the other day I was still at Marianne’s and I couldn’t get you off of my mind (no surprise lol) I decided to make a movie out of them. It’s about 7.5 mins and it makes me cry every time I watch it (and I won’t embarrass myself and tell you how many time that is lol) but I hope to show it to you soon and I hope you like it.
    Supernatural season 12 is on Netflix now. I am currently on season 11. As much as I love that show I’m struggling to keep my attention on it. It just feels a little played out but I’m trying lol. I haven’t watch Dr. Strange yet but I’m playing on it.
    My parents rented Passengers last night. I had already seen it but watching it the second time I noticed it had a lot of Disney references which is kind of weird. I haven’t looked it up or anything so I don’t know for sure but maybe we should add that on the list. And I really want you to watch New Girl lol I think you might like it and I like it a lot so I want to share it. I also watch a show called Love which is a Netflix show. It was a little weird but good weird? I don’t know maybe we can check it out.
    I forgot to tell you about the IT guy! I can’t believe we’ve been talking for like a month now and I haven’t told you about him! So I was missing you lots one day about 3 months ago and I was walking up the main staircase at work. When I looked up and there you were. My heart dropped and I couldn’t breathe for a good 10 seconds I just stood there. And then I realized it wasn’t you it was your doppelganger. Honest to goodness he looks just like you! Thankfully I don’t see him often cause I’m sure I look like a complete crazy person every time I see him because I stop for a moment and really look at him. Lol! So you have a twin out there.
    I found a page on Facebook called geeks gone wild and they post funny pictures and things about comic book characters. They’ll also post cosplays and I saw one the other day that was a girl dressed like Bob Ross and someone in a body suit that was painted like one of his paintings. I thought that was really clever lol. When we start dressing up we should try to be creative like that.
    I haven’t heard anything about a job yet but I’m still applying like crazy. I’m using all of my energy to try to stay positive and not stress lol. I don’t want you to stress I’m sorry I’ve been bringing it up but my days are numbered here so I’m getting a little scared. Ok I had to get that out, but to fun talk.
    July 23 there is a comic con in Cleveland which is just a little over 2 hours away if you wanted to look into going. I don’t know if it’s a good one, it popped up on my facebook about a week ago. It’s called Cleveland Cosmic Con Summer Showcase if you want to look into it. It could be a fun day trip if nothing else lol.
    I think we could find lots of things to do. I know I’m not a huge fan of the city but I also feel like we’ve missed a lot and can make some really good memories. We can go to all the museums and places that we went before but we can also walk the river walk and go to different places to take pictures or you could sketch. Or we could just find events and stuff. I feel like I’m finally ready to start living my life, and I want you to be there on every adventure.
    Ok I hope I didn’t ramble too much lol. I’m going to try to write some more tonight we will see how that goes. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guess what!
    passed out again.....
    I'm trying to leave early today by a half hour so i'm home at 5 today, gotta paint a table and i want more time alone at home. We'll see how that goes, but yep, like usual, not enough time to post this morning and passed out again last night so maybe i should write a post when i get home lol
    hope you have a good day and i'm so glad you wrote a big post for me to read, i love the nerdy clubhouse thing!
    have a great day, ttyl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol I was out just after I wrote my post as well. I'm telling you late nights are no good any more lol. Can you log onto twitch while you paint? Then we can talk a little while you're working? Just a thought but I'll be home around 6 like always so whatever works. I am really enjoying this time together while you stream. Better get back to work can't wait to hear from you later ❤️ Have a good day my love

    ReplyDelete
  12. i most certainly can log in while i paint

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm going to try to do a long post later but I don't want to forget to send this https://www.facebook.com/MediaSurvivor/videos/1667167653580498/ think of the cool pictures we could do! That takes like no time at all! Do tables, wall art, anything really!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i will have to watch that at some point when i can, did too much painting and fell asleep last night adn now off to work again. Hopefully i get some time tonight to myself and can catch it all up. Have a great friday and talk to you super soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds good my darling! I fell asleep too! lol I'm telling you we are just getting old. I hope your day goes fast and your weekend is bearable! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hogwarts the origins???? Whaaaaaaaaaat? I truly don't know if this is fan fiction or real life right now lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. huh?
    Getting ready for work and so tired and wish i just had today off. fell asleep super early last night and have no idea how today afer work is going to go with it being my sisters bday. Hope your weekend is going good so far. Sorry the weekend time is so crap, off to work i go again sigh

    ReplyDelete
  18. https://www.google.com/amp/us995.cbslocal.com/2017/06/05/a-harry-potter-prequel-about-voldemorts-origins-is-officially-happening/amp/
    I really hope this is true lol. I'm sorry weekends suck so bad. Are you going to see your sister for her birthday? I hope work isn't too bad and try to remember that it's just for now everything will be better soon I promise. ❤️

    ReplyDelete