You are the most perfect person for me and not a day goes by that I don't believe that. The path to you is still on its way. She has started talking to someone named Ryan and I even took her to see an apartment while she looks at others. You are right and I made mistakes and dragged my feet way too long. I love you Megels, I don't think I've ever felt like this with anyone in my entire life. There's a connection there that I will never find with anyone. The words were meant to yes be the highlight but also show that not a day goes by without something I love about you in my head. I hurt you and promise you im true. Being with you is what I want, I cannot let you down any more. I will try and hear your voice sometime this week. I miss you darlin <3
I just got your message. I’m sorry ed it’s too late I’ve met someone and he’s amazing. I cannot continue down this path with you. It’s past the point of no return. It should not have taken you 7 months to call me. You shouldn’t have to ask your mom for permission to use her phone to call me. It shouldn’t be hard to be with someone. I can’t do it anymore, I’m sorry I’ve given you time, space, and enough second chances to last a life time. I’m done. I promise you I will not check this site again, please just let me finally move on. Two years of this is enough. Goodbye Ed I truly hope you find happiness.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou are the most perfect person for me and not a day goes by that I don't believe that. The path to you is still on its way. She has started talking to someone named Ryan and I even took her to see an apartment while she looks at others. You are right and I made mistakes and dragged my feet way too long. I love you Megels, I don't think I've ever felt like this with anyone in my entire life. There's a connection there that I will never find with anyone. The words were meant to yes be the highlight but also show that not a day goes by without something I love about you in my head. I hurt you and promise you im true. Being with you is what I want, I cannot let you down any more. I will try and hear your voice sometime this week.
ReplyDeleteI miss you darlin <3
I just got your message. I’m sorry ed it’s too late I’ve met someone and he’s amazing. I cannot continue down this path with you. It’s past the point of no return. It should not have taken you 7 months to call me. You shouldn’t have to ask your mom for permission to use her phone to call me. It shouldn’t be hard to be with someone. I can’t do it anymore, I’m sorry I’ve given you time, space, and enough second chances to last a life time. I’m done. I promise you I will not check this site again, please just let me finally move on. Two years of this is enough. Goodbye Ed I truly hope you find happiness.
ReplyDelete