Monday, June 3, 2019

I Would Take You to My Heart

If I could take you to one place, Megels
To one very special place
I would take you to my heart
The one place made just for you

You would sweep through it
Like fresh rain
Swirling across my landscape
Drenching on my soul
Blossoming hope
In my wounded places

And, in return
I would fashion a world there
For you, darlin
A space where you could sit
Quietly
A place where you could laugh
Uncontrollably
A moment when you could love
Unreservedly

In my heart
You would rest
Wrapped in my spirit
Warmed by my heat
Riding at the very center of me

I have learned much of love
And much that I have learned is hard
But I have not let it harden my heart
There is a place there
For you

Miss you and everything that is you
Our fun adventure together
Sharing in all we did
My heart is yours darlin

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxo

Me and You, Galaxy's Edge, Our New Special Place

No comments:

Post a Comment