To define beauty is to define all that is breathtaking in the world.
Beauty is to me something that reaches a part of you that nothing else can.
It evokes emotions that create extremely unique feelings.
To each person beauty is different.
Beauty could be a piece of art, a sunset, a perfect dish.
It could also be a vehicle, a type of weather, or an animal.
More common than not though, beauty is referred to a person.
There are many variations of this word that all can be used in the same way.
Beautiful. Gorgeous. Wonderful. Heart Stopping. Exquisite.
Fetching. Pretty. Lovely. Attractive. Beyond Words.
All different ways to label the same version of perfection.
To me, beauty is a combination of what's on the inside and on the outside.
Beauty is a kind and caring heart.
A smile that lifts spirits and informs the recipient that they are one of a kind.
Words spoken to brighten a dark day.
A pure special person who is a shining example that there is still good out there.
My heart has seen and fallen for this true beauty.
Today we celebrate that beauty on her most special day.
This beauty is one of a kind.
Gorgeous would be my choice of variations to describe her physical beauty.
She has hair that appears to be woven of the rarest silk.
A perfect shade of brunette that slips through fingers like water.
Eyes that communicate the world and more with just a look.
Sharing the same brown shades yet contain windows to a future full of wonder.
An adorable nose that crinkles with the cutest smile.
A few freckles dotted along for good measure.
The softest lips with just the right texture to bring me to my knees.
Skin providing a tough competitor for the softest feeling to the touch.
This beauty is short and the most attractive person I've ever laid my eyes on.
The sweetest touch and to borrow a lyric, her body is a wonderland.
To perfectly compliment this outside beauty there exists a more unique inside.
To dubbed this beauty Megels and bore witness to the most amazing heart in any person.
The kindest, sweetest soul who would help any person in need.
Going beyond the extra mile to provide help to any animals down on their luck.
A girl who loves in the purest, truest form seen so very rarely.
Smart beyond her years, compassion providing the foundation.
Humor that knows exactly where to tickle my funny bone.
I wish so much that I could hold her and spend her special day with her.
I continue to wish on the stars every night with fingers crossed.
I had never felt beauty of that caliber make me feel happiness I didn't think existed.
I miss her so much that life seems to be put on mute.
She is a beautiful inspiration and muse to all life has to give.
The one true person who I would give it all to spend the rest of my life with.
There aren't enough riches in the world to replace her.
Just being with her makes me the richest man in the world.
There's no distance too far to lay my eyes upon her.
For wherever she is, that is where I call home.
No time is too long to wait and wish for her hand in mine.
Any moment with her is a moment frozen in time forever.
I love you more than words will ever show darlin dew drop.
I miss you more than life itself.
On your special day I wish I could be with you with every ounce of my being.
It's people like you why the word beauty was created.
Happy Birthday Megels
I miss you and love you and hope one day I can speak those words to you in person.
As you wake in the morning and I kiss your beautiful face.
To me, you are beauty.
In all versions of the word.
I get you something here and there and took a photo of it all for you.
Birthday gifts to the birthday girl.
I love you dew drop.
Always.
Love, Your Edward
xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxxo
(excuse the 18 but how sweet is it that I found a cake with your name on it)


No comments:
Post a Comment