Megels, when I would wake by your side
My feelings for you I could not hide
I touched your face in the morning light
Being with you just felt so right
You made me feel like I was a king
Like being inside of an awesome dream
Although it was real, that I knew
As the love that surrounded us continued to grow
I thought of what the future held
Marriage, children, us growing old
And as I laid there with you darlin
I was so glad you were mine, that you were there
Laying on the beach with you I would day dream
Pretend that I was on the sea
Sailing my boat over the waters
Praying that it would stay afloat
From dawn until dusk
And from dusk until dawn
I would search for you
As I drifted on
I would remember how I felt being lost at sea
Without you and traversing such rough waters
What happened after the biggest wave I couldn't recall
All I knew was that I had to find you
When I awoke I thought I had died
Because next to me at my side
Was the sight of an angel
The most beautiful woman I had ever seen
But lucky for me
I wasn't dead, not even close
For I had found love
And that love was you, darlin
Missing you and how life was
If I am being punished, I have learned my lessons
Pain and sadness should never carry this long
Your smile in the darkness
That is the beat of my heart
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxooxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment