Saturday, July 27, 2019

You're The Happiness Of My Life, Darlin

I would wake you up this day, Megels
By making you eggs and toast like I used to
Sharing a shower with you
Our naked wet bodies pressed together
Watch you sing to music as you got dressed
Kiss you goodbye as you left for work

Plan out a time to visit you for lunch
Bring you flowers and food
All excuses to kiss you again
Then vacuum the apartment and do the laundry
So when you got home it was just me and you
Food, movies, games, balcony smokes

You're the though that starts each of my mornings
The conclusion to all of my days
You are in all that I do, darlin
And everything i say

You're the smile on my face
The twinkle in my eye
The warmth inside of my heart
The fullness in my life

You're the hand that's entwined around mine
The coat upon my back
My friend and my love
My shoulder to lean on

You're my silly, mature, caring dew drop
Thoughtful, bright, and honest
I love to hold you tightly
Whether for smiles or a good cry

You're the twinkle in my eyes
The ever constant tingle in my soul
The voice that makes me weak
The happiness of my life

You are all I've ever wanted
You are all I will ever need
You are all I ever dream of
You are all to me

Just name what I have to do to be yours again
To wake up to your beautiful brown eyes
Spend the day holding your hand
Sharing in everything we enjoy
I want it all
Our adventure is all that's ever on my mind
All I will forever wait for
I miss you Megels

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxoxooxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment