Thursday, February 28, 2019

Every Second My Heart is Yours

You were in my dreams again.  You're in there very frequently and pretty much the only time I do dream.  I'm always looking for you or waiting in a room for you to come to the table.
I miss you so much, every day has a cloud of sadness over it without you.  Every hour that passes at work I am always thinking of one of our memories and things I would give anything to do again.
Drive to Universal and spend the day there with you
Help you make your chili for dinner
Sit next to you while you gamed
The feeling of you holding me while you slept
Watching you get ready in the morning
Going literally anywhere with you
You are a beautiful that I have never seen before
We always stuck together no matter what situations came up
Your letter the most read thing my eyes have ever laid on
My heart beats every day hoping I can hold you again
If I had a thousand pages
I could never name them all
The reasons that I love you
For the list would be too tall
I love you for the melody
I hear within your voice
The way your brown eyes hold me
A captive, but by choice
I love you for your gentle hands
That melt away my pain
I love you for your loving heart
That made mine beat again
I love you for your loving smile
With which my heart soars
These are just some of the reasons
Every second beat is yours
I miss what we made together and our apartment we made our own
How you'd stand up for our love at bars when I wasn't there
Notes left on the counter or in letters on the fridge
Just looking at you.  You are so stunningly beautiful, I could never stop taking my eyes off of you.  I could pick you out of any crowd instantly. 
I miss you so much

None of it feels right without you.  Like we are in a different world.  Everything made sense with you.  Every single thing felt like that was what was supposed to happen.  I would give anything to be yours.  I know we connect better.  I know we match better.  I know we compliment one another better. 
My heart continues to beat for my one true
The Megels of my everything
My heart is yours

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxooxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment