Love is patient, love is kind
And what our loves express is true
No amount of tragedy can tear
Or break the love I have for you
The nights we spent sharing memories
The days we spent on adventures
Sharing every laugh together
Taking big fearful steps together
Time has healed so many wounds
But has not erased the memory
But I'll hold on, always want to be together
We will get through this, you and me
Though we are still young and learning
About ourselves, our world today
In my heart I'll always love you
And in my heart you'll always stay
Kissing before you hold me in the night
Starting our new life together in our new place
The inside jokes and Universal trips
The way you'd look at me
As days go by, as time progresses
We will change, mature, and always grow
But as we grow, as we reminisce
There is on thing I will always know
My love for you will never falter
Never cease, for its always true
With love comes patience, but it's worth the wait
To share my unending love with you
I miss you and it's never too late
Pick up where we left off, listen to your heart
I will atone for all that has hurt you
Forever be yours and vow to never leave your side
I've lost you but never again
Your hand is the only hand I need
I love you Megels with all that exists
Let me be yours again
And we can define what dreams coming true really means
Happily ever after
Part Two
I am yours no matter what
No matter the wait
No matter the distance
Always,
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment