Sunday, February 23, 2020

You Made A Place For Yourself In My Heart

I never felt a love
Like ours before
It was a love like no other
Something I had always hoped for

A love with friendship
Humor and heart
A bond so strong
It would never part

A love that made me smile
From ear to ear
A love that was joyful
Without any fear

A love that was beautiful
From the inside out
A love with no tears
Pain or doubt

A love with soul
So tender and true
A love that I had found
Only in you, Megels

You came into my life unexpectedly
And everything took a turn for the better
Your warm eyes, your laugh
The sincere way you spoke

The kindness you showed me
All became a part of my life
As you unfolded yourself to me
I discovered more and more beauty

I had never seen so much
Gentleness in one person
Without even knowing it
You were slowly making a place
For yourself in my heart

It used to seem so hard at times
To feel so close in a relationship
But it was so easy to feel close to you
I couldn't tell you how nice that felt
I realize now that I had never known
What it meant to be loved
Until I was loved by you, Megels

Missing you with my entire soul

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment