These are such crazy and unknown times
I'm scared and don't know what to expect
The one constant I have is writing to you, Megels
I know you probably haven't read these in months
Months and months
But I can't stop
Something in my heart keeps pushing me
Even if the hope of one day with you
Is just a flicker in the dark
I lie on the ground
And stare into space
The stars start to move
Into the shape of your face
I see you there now
Looking down at me
With that cute little smile
That I like to see
You say close your eyes
Tell me what you see
I see only two people
Just you and me
We're walking the shoreline
With our feet getting wet
The horizon turns pink
As the sun starts to set
We make love through the night
On that white sandy shore
Then I hold you while thinking
I could want nothing more
Oh I wish I could be
In that one special place
As I lie on the ground
And I stare into space
I pray you are safe and not affected by the virus
You never deserve to feel sickness
Only love and sweetness
I miss you darlin dew
Every day I replay our days together in my head
No matter how depressed I get over them
I hope one day we can make more
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment