Sometimes at night
When I look to the sky
I start thinking of you, Megels
And then I ask myself, why?
Why do I love you
I think and smile
Because I know the list could run on
On and on for miles
The whisper of your voice
The warmth of your touch
So many little things
That make me love you so much
The way you supported me
Helped with my emotions
The way that you cared
And showed such devotion
The way that you kissed
It filled me with desire
How you held me with warmth
Like that of a blazing fire
The way your eyes shined
When you looked at me
Lost with you forever
Is where I want to be
The way that I feel
When you're by my side
A sense of completion
And overflowing pride
The dreams that I dream
That all involve you
The possibilities I see
And the things we can do
How you finish the puzzle
That lies inside my heart
How that deep in my soul
You are the most important part darlin
I could go on for days
Telling of what I feel
But all you really must know
Is my love for you is real, Megels
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxooxoxoxxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment