The sparkle in your eye
The warmth of your skin
Your breath on my neck
That quivers within
The touch of your hand
The smell of your hair
The kindness in your smile
That strength in your stare
Your kiss on my lips
Your body near mine
The stroke of your touch
That feeling inside
The sound of your voice
Compassion in your embrace
The serenity in your stride
The power in your face
The calming of your presence
The beating of your heart
The promise of tomorrow
That we may never part
The beauty of your kiss
And that magic in your touch
It is for all these reasons and more
Why I love you so much, Megels
So as the candles flicker softly
On the table set for two
There's no one on the Earth tonight
Except for me and you
A nice romantic dinner
A bottle of chilled wine
We would be there together
In a moment stopped in time
A love so few have ever known
This is its birth night
Alone within our little world
You and I and candle light
So soon we will set free the feelings
That we want to share
And I am held here spellbound
By your laughter in the air
Thoughts of love like falling leaves
Swirling in the autumn breeze
Flow in our minds and in our eyes
A tender look and longing sighs
We touch and as the fire starts
That we have kindled in our hearts
We kiss and hear the angels sing
As heavens gift to me you bring
No more to live my life alone
And in your soul I found my home
At peace within your loving arms
Captivated by your charms
And happily I'd die for you
Here at this table set for two
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxooxooxoxoxoxooxxxxxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment