The red limo took off down the road leaving the couple by themselves on the first street corner they came to. It wasn't raining, yet, but it usually wasn't that far from wherever they were. The city was a sprawling metropolitan landscape that at first glance was almost too much to take in right away. Roads and sidewalks stretched for miles, surrounded on all sides by large skyscrapers and more buildings and interesting places than Meg could have ever imagined. People walked all around them on their way to jobs, meetings, friends, and events. The one thing that stood out most was just the color, the brightness, and the cleanliness of a real prosperous city. Comparing it to where they came from it was like Dorothy stepping out of the black and white world into the technicolor land of Oz. Suddenly, she realized what she may look like standing among them.
"Can we find somewhere to shower and get some new clothes?"
"Yeah, I agree. I'm sure we can blend in but we are kind of a sore thumb at the moment."
"I've never seen so many.....everything."
"It's a little larger than I thought it would be. With so much here hopefully it won't be too hard to find what we need."
"What if she never meets back up with us? I mean.....I won't be particularly upset..."
"She'll find us. But I won't lie, I wouldn't let it ruin my day if she splits too."
"I'm a little excited to explore though."
"Well we can start here."
They started walking up the street they were on, blending into the crowd as best as they could.
"I saw you eyeing that shoe store."
"I...I..was not!"
Victoria had parked the limo and found a pay phone off the busy streets. She twirled the receiver cord in her fingers nervously.
"Dante, speak."
"It's Victoria."
"About time, what's the status."
"That's why I'm calling now."
"Problem?"
"I...I am thinking again."
"Not about..."
"Yeah." Her voice quivered a little as she held back tears.
Dante sighed. "Vic, look, you've been through this. It didn't get you anywhere before. I mean, look what you have now."
"It's just material things. I want the other stuff. The normal stuff. You've done it."
"It was different with me. Still within the business. I didn't want out."
"But it worked."
"If you don't give it all up. You can have and do whatever you want. You're a legend!"
"I don't want it all! I want....a life."
"You have a job to do."
"Do I?"
"Yes Vickie, yes you do. Bad things will happen if you don't."
"I can't do it. I can't do this. Not anymore."
"Victoria I'm warning you. You can't abandon this job, I have a stake in this."
"You'll get out of it. I just can't emotionally do this anymore."
"Vickie, don't fuck around, this is a job and..."
"I'm sorry, my heart needs...."
"Don't, just don't. This is a job I hired you for. You finish it or you'll pay."
"You don't understand, I...."
The phone clicked and the line went dead. She stared ahead slowly hanging up the reciever. She stood in silence, emotions boiling up inside her with no outlet. Tears in her eyes, she punched the phone box and walked down the street unable to hold on to her emotions. She looked around up and down the streets in a panic. She hadn't made it far before a man threw a flirtacious remark at her.
"Looking good, sweetheart."
Her head snapped in his direction and she narrowed her eyes. She reached out and grabbed his arm, yanking him along to follow her.
"Woah hey, hot stuff, I didn't mean no harm."
Tears in her eyes she led him to the red limo. "Fuck me hard."
"Excuse me?"
She grabbed him and threw him inside and got in herself. She stradled him and ripped her shirt off, her large naked breasts bouncing out in front of his eyes. She leaned forward, grabbing his throat, inches from his face. "Shove it in and fuck me like your life depends on it.....because it very well might."
He nodded quickly unbuttoning his pants and pulling out his erect penis. She continued removing her clothes and pulled him on top of her, he could feel how wet she was as he dragged his member over her. Reaching down she tugged him and rolled over pressing her behind against his chest. She looked out the window at the pay phone, tears running down her cheeks. He spanked her once before ramming his solid member inside her. She gave a yelp and felt her nipples stand on end and he began slamming into her hard.
"Harder."
He reached around to fondle her breasts.
"Harder!"
He was really hitting her hard now, her legs shaking.
"Harder!!!!"
She screamed an orgasm into the air almost wetting herself and reached behind her grabbing his head and snapped his neck killing him. His dead body slumped over, hard dick pointing in the air and Victoria curled up in a ball and cried her eyes out. Alone.
Zig zagging around the maze of streets, the couple took note of the many eclectic restaurants and office buildings. So far there weren't many places tehy passsed that offered stays or even had vacancies.
"I hope we find a place or we're going to end up sleeping in that damn limo.
"Unless she successfully sells it, then we won't even have that."
"Don't put any worse thoughts in my head."
They crossed the street towards the larger of the skyscrapers.
"I'm starving, how about a lunch date."
He chuckled and smiled at her, his blue eyes making her heart skip a beat.
"Any date with you would be wonderful."
Looking around there was the entrance to a restaurant at the bottom of the large skyscraper. The place was called 'A Delicious View' and appeared to be located at the top.
"I've got an idea, but you'll have to close your eyes."
"ooooh, yes sir."
She closed her eyes and kept them closed as he led her inside and into an elevator and then up some stairs. Hearing some talking she couldn't help but smile and squeeze his hand. He then pulled her to another area and stopped. Kissing her on the lips he whispered to her.
"Open your eyes beautiful."
At first all she saw was clouds but once she got her bearings she saw that she was on the roof of the building and could see the entire city around her. She was speechless. "Oh my god darlin, it's amazing!"
The breeze blew her hair and she walked to the edge and held on to the railing. The city went on forever. The people and cars looked like ants or colored energy flowing through the veins of the buildings. She felt him come up and hold her form behind, she leaned back into him and their hands locked. He kissed her head.
"An angel deserves to be close to the clouds."
"You're so cheesy."
"And you wouldn't have it any other way."
A smile grew larger on her face. "Got me there, I love you dew drop."
Streets away, a red limo sat in a back alley. Alone and quiet. A naked woman lay in the back sobbing and holding her body close.
"Let me out."
TO BE CONTINUED...................
xoxoxoxoxxokissestoyouxoxoxoxooxoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment