Thursday, June 21, 2018

I Love You with Chapter 9

I love how you looked at me before you turned the corner
I love how many interests we share starting with reading the same Marilyn Monroe book
I love the pictures I draw for you and how you watch
I love the way you hold my hand, your thumb rubbing my palm
I love that you visited me at work even if it was on the way home from yours
I love how much you like my art and encourage me to do more
I love how scared we got watching horror films in my room at night
I love how you got me into Supernatural, How I Met Your Mother, and Big Bang Theory
I love the way you say my name and look into my eyes
I love the way you wear my shirts especially my Fight Club shirt
I love how you would text me pictures of you making faces to make me laugh
I love that you kept me on facetime until you fell asleep and I stayed until I did
I love our geeky excitement for any Star Wars movie that came out
I love how we play games together and compete in Mario Kart and Diddy Kong Racing
I love that I heard you turning on lego harry potter in the morning to continue playing
I love tidying up the apartment when you went to bed or before you got home
I love the way you cling on to me when we lay down to sleep
I love driving places with you and watching you in the sunlight
I love hearing you sing to every song and try my best to keep up
I love going to Universal with you and going on our memorized paths
I love how our luck ended up with the hotel and we saw a comic con
I love that you said I was a good driver
I love how much you like my blue eyes
I love your crinkly nose smile and how it makes me feel
I love bringing you flowers even if they are fake and put in your car door handle
I love kissing you before I go to work
I love making you breakfast in the morning
I love the way you join me in the shower when the time allows
I love how gleeful you were to pop my infected shoulder
I love how you liked my chicken dish and complimented me on it
I love the way your hair lays on your face when the wind blows
I love the way your voice sounds as it can calm me no matter where I am
I love the way you call me darlin, dew drop, and naked man
I love the way you say wallet, juice, and ouch my balls hurt
I love your eyes and how beautiful you are every second of the day
I love every adventure we have ever been on even getting lost to Ikea
I love the way you lay on me while on the couch and i play with your hair
I love our shopping trips and how we bought things for tacos and chili
I love making you anything because it is more special to you
I love how you value my opinion in things and consider my thoughts
I love how you put up my art to look at every day
I love the way you make me feel any time I think about you
I love complimenting you and being proud of your achievements
I love hearing your stories from present and past
I love the personality of your dog
I love how intelligent and thought out you are
I love the dreams you have and your bucket list 
I love every single thought of you
I love every moment spent with you
I love being with you
I love the way I love you
I love everything you stand for and who you make me be
I love you Megels
I miss you my darling

xoxoxooxoxoxsweetdreamsbeautifulmissyoulikecrazyloveyoumorexoxoxoxoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment