The best part of my day is writing to her with memories of us.
Making more would be the most amazing dream come true.
Anytime my mind thinks of her it is immediately happy and takes away all the fuss.
The most memorable times of my life are all involving her and what we would do.
Missing the way I made her breakfast in the morning including eggs and toast.
Receiving pictures of her making faces to lighten any bad day.
The way you say hey darlin that energizes me more than the sun does coast to coast.
Our shared excitement for nerdy things and trailers for movies and Star Wars day.
I miss cooking her dinners while she was at work, trying to replicate that chicken dish.
Watching a movie during dinner and rating it afterwards was super cute.
The evening smoke breaks on the balcony where we got closer, granting my wish.
Making her laugh and giggle before bed while she played cooking mama serving up fruit.
The way we would look at each other out of the corners of our eyes while laying on the beach.
Our fingers finding one anothers and holding on while we roasted our skin.
The way I would make sure she was breathing every time I joined her in bed, always within reach.
How much I loved her in my arms I counted every time as a personal win.
We got afraid of bugs and frogs on banisters and spider nests in our door way.
Spent an hour cleaning the apartment to songs that she knew every word to.
Coming home from work on Halloween to see her in her adorable witch outfit made my day.
Even if she was upset nobody showed up for candy but it was our first and it was new.
Unpacking and watching Supernatural on the tv on the floor eating boston market together.
Her sending me a picture of the key she broke off in our lock.
Sweating in the heat and watching it storm for ten minutes every day was interesting weather.
Looking forward to every night being able to see her face and enjoy every talk.
Knowing how much we loved each other and how amazing of a person she truly is.
I still picture the magnetic alphabet on the fridge saying I love you naked man.
Her closet was lined with all of her high heeled shoes, the bathroom with towels for hers and his.
The many dates I want to whisk her away on, so many i cannot wait to plan.
Speaking with her over bluetooth in her car making sure she made it home safe.
Challenging each other in Mario Kart, classic Mortal Kombat, and Lego Harry Potter.
She is the angel of my nightmares and the woman that popped my back sore when I so did chafe.
The night we laid in the bathtub together with candles soaking in all the water.
To say I was in love with this woman would be the understatement of the year.
I would cross deserts, climb mountains, and to the moon I would have flew.
I miss you like crazy, every moment dreaming of you my darlin dew drop dear.
My heart goes out to you, sweet dreams and all, every moment saying I love you.
xoxoxooxoxosweetdreamsbeautifulmissyouloveyouneedyouxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment