Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Love to You with a Chapter Two

The best thing was getting text messages from her that included a picture of her making a face.
She is hilarious and the sharing of interests escalated things to such happy levels.
My head is bursting with the best memories and craving more of them.
The truest sense and meaning of being a partner and a better half.
I've never been so happy to have someone sing near me and hit every note.
It would take a musical mastermind to defeat her at guess that song.
My Fridays were always looked forward to because she would make sure she called and talked before her weekend with parents.
She's beautiful and sexy and I am able to be my actual self around her.
She's the one person who reignited my passions and drove me to be excited and never give up on my dreams no matter what they were and she would be there to support them all the way.
In my room I painted her a picture of a couple walking down a pathway in the fall and made the couple us. 
It warmed my heart how much she loved that painting and how she still hangs the day of the dead art around her at night.
My heart jumps for joy when I think of her all day at work and it cannot sit still for sleep at night remembering her next to me.
The way you feel in my arms is a feeling I wish I could share with the world to promote peace in all countries.
The look on your face when you finally defeated that boss in the ninja game on N64.
The way my heart gives me butterflies any time I see anything relating to Supernatural, video games, Star Wars, and Harry Potter.
I miss you more than anyone could ever dream of missing anyone.
You are warm
You are gorgeous beyond words
You are smart and supportive.
You are real
You are love

xoxoxoxoxoloveyoudarlinsweetdreamsmissyouxoxoxoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment