I would do anything for her
The way she makes me feel is an experience I could never describe
She has a way of looking at you that takes away all pain
There is a feeling that she emits that takes you to places you never thought possible
Her heart is the biggest I've ever seen
She takes the darkest times and lights them brighter than any star
My heart has never felt such highs than it has when i'm with her
Few people can give off the same feelings even just looking at a photo of them
She will make you laugh at the most perfect times
Look out for you when things get tough
The support she gives is unmatched and believes in you all the way.
Without her the air is harder to breathe
When she is near it is like an adrenaline shot
Her face lights up in the best of ways
Shared moments and experiences are taken even higher with her at your side
She makes you believe that everything will be alright next to her
Her mind is sharp and smart and can figure out all possibilities
Her favorite things are your favorite things, shared to the best of times
Her touch functions better than any medicine can
Her voice ridding the world of any wrong doings
When I hold you I can feel the world's stress melting away
She introduced me to more new things than I ever thought possible
Holidays are the most memorable with her pretty face
She will guide you through the foggiest of days
She will join you in every Star Wars quote and act it out the same
My player two she will always be with infinite continues
The muse for all of my art, pushing it further and more precise
The warmth in bed no matter how cold the night may get
The partner in crime for every heist imagineable
She's the most beautiful girl ever to set foot on the Earth
The one who earned the first nickname I ever gave someone
The one who made me realize I was Scot Pilgrim
The one who showed me that life is worth living
The one who I desire morning to night
The one who I dream of every waking moment
The one who is perfect to me in every way.
The one who I love with every beat of my heart.
xoxoxoxoloveyoudewdropmissingyoutonsxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment