Tuesday, May 14, 2019

The Perfection That is You

It's a most daunting task to find words
That compare to the perfection that is you

In your eyes, I can see a gentle warmth
That could comfort any tragedy there could be

In your smile, I can feel an elegance and kindness
That could remedy all the pangs and strife life can deal

In your voice, I can hear a beautiful soundtrack
That I could listen to for the rest of my days

In your body, I can touch a figure
That can be described as nothing less than angelic

It is perfection
These elements, almost like paints
Used on a canvas to make a masterpiece
Unlike that which the world has ever seen

And I can gladly say until death
I was part of the world
In which perfection lived and breathed
Through you

As an artist, there are many colors in which to paint
Various textures and emotions contained
The most vibrant and beautiful
Are the colors that make up you

Drawing is a hollow act
When I cannot turn around
And see you sitting there watching
The way you would watch in wonder

The pictures and frames on your walls
Touched me in more ways than I thought
I would give anything to make you more
For your beautiful eyes to look upon

My love for you in each one Megels
Crafted with my heart to you
Miss you like the stars miss the moon
I would give it all to draw for you again

Together

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoooxoxoxoxoxooxoxxoox

No comments:

Post a Comment