My soul forms the words
My heart ensnares them
Locking them in its warm chambers
My mind knows these words
Yet my lips
The dastardly things
They find no valor
And can not form the words
How is it that I can feel these words
With so much hope and admiration
Just for you, Megels
Yet my lips can not speak them
To tell you
Of your shy smile
And your crystal eyes
I am enamored by you
By your words and your laughter
You leave me breathless
As the air leaps out of my mouth
Twirling and bowing to your charms
Enchanted by your congeniality
Your face is imprinted in my mind
Never leaving
Never fading
Your smile warming my heart
And your eyes entrancing my soul
I wish I could form my feelings
Into articulate words
Of love and wonder
And tell you of my feelings
Let you know of my aspiration
To be held securely in your arms
Where I long to be
Sitting serenely with you
Basking in the sweet resonance of stillness
And everyday I linger
Hoping for some acknowledgement
A fleeting look or a petite hello
Perhaps to even hear you speak my name
Would bring warmth to my heart
And joy to my days
As I wait for you to discern
That I quietly
Admire you
Loving you with each day
Missing you even more
My heart waiting patiently
For you darlin dew
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment