Once my heart was an unlit candle
Hidden in the loneliest night
But along you came
Set my soul on fire
Now my world is filled
With your light
The seed of love sprouted
Deep down in my heart
See how beautifully love's flower's unfurled
Some say diamonds are a girl's best friend
But Megels, you are my world
I never thought I would find such love
As what I've found in you
My love for you is endless
You're my fairy tale come true
You are the song within the wind
The glow around the moon
The silver lining of each cloud
The brightness of the sun
The sweet smell of spring
The warmth within me
In the midst of winter
The cool breeze on a summer's night
Everything that's wonderful
Everything that's great in this world
My joy, my happiness
My love, my passion
An amazing girl that I will love forever
I want to be on that beach laying next to you
Your auburn hair blowing across your face
The sun beading down on us
Sounds of waves crashing a yard away
We look out of one open eye at each other
I reach over with my pinky and wrap it around yours
You smile and for a moment we aren't on Earth
We are in heaven, hand in hand
I couldn't be happier in any other moment
I want those moments with you again darlin
Hear you giggle as I call you Megels
Hold you as we watch the sun set
Making you smile every single day
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxooxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment