Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Because Of You My World Was Whole

All I ever wanted was to be part of your heart
And for us to be together, to never be apart
No one else in the world can even compare
You're perfect and so is the love that we shared

We had so much more than I ever thought we could
I love you more than I ever thought I could
I promise to give you all I have to give
I'll do anything for you as long as I live

In your eyes I saw our present, our future and past
By the way you looked at me, I knew we could last
I hope that one day you'll come to realize
How perfect you are when seen through my eyes

Because of you my world was whole
Because of you love lived in my soul
Because of you I had laughter in my eyes
Because of you I was no longer afraid of goodbyes

You were my pillar, my stone of strength
With me through all season
And great times of length
My love for you was pure

Boundless through time and space
It grew stronger everyday
With the knowledge that you'd always be mine
It's all because of you

I make a vow to no one but you
I pledge my love to forever be true
I'll take care of you and treat you right
I'll lay beside you all through the night

I'll feed you and clothe you and keep you warm
I'll hug you and kiss you and give shelter in the storm
I'll help you and guide you and clear a path
I'll protect you and shield you from any wrath

I'll listen to your problems help you solve them too
I'll make you a rainbow and let the sun shine through
I'll take your side even if you're wrong
Just to prove our love is strong

I'll plant you flowers and make them grow
They'll be a symbol of love that only we'll know
I'll whisper your name when no one is near
So low that only you can hear

You'll feel my love even if we're apart
You'll know that we are one in heart
I miss you with everything in me
My heart beating your name

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

No comments:

Post a Comment