Just three little words
Don't seem like enough
For someone whose smile
Always brightened my day
Whose touch could make me forget
The rest of the world
They don't seem like enough darlin
For someone who was always there
To celebrate with me
When everything went our way
And to hold hands
When the whole world
Seemed to fall apart
But even though I love you
Can't express the depth
Of my feelings for you
I hope you know what's in my heart
Because loving you, Megels
Means more to me
Than anything in the world
And it always will
If there's one face I want to see
So beautiful, so true
One smile that makes a difference
To everything I do
If there's one touch I long to feel
One voice I long to hear
Whenever I am happy
Or just needing someone near
If there's one joy, one love
From which I never want to part
It's you, Megels, my very special love
My world, my life, my heart
Missing you
Missing that home feeling
Missing your heart
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment