Every morning would start beautifully
With the sound of your sweet voice, Megels
It's second best to actually embracing you
In my arms
Under the covers that protected us
From the chill that lied outside
Your melodic wake up laughter
Is second best to none
To the overwhelming smile I see in the morning
When I hold you in my arms
After spending another wonderful night with you
Hearing your I love you's over the phone
Always making me smile and hold the phone tighter
Second best to looking into your eyes with those words
And being able to deeply kiss you afterwards
Sending a chilling warmth throughout our bodies
But with you, you were always my number one
The closest person in the world to me
With you darlin, there was no second best
There was no one close to even being second or best
I hold you, alone, in the most intimate place in my heart
A place where I can feel you, still close, when you're far away
Where I can close my eyes and hear your voice
Listen to your laugh and feel your emotions
Please don't stop invading my dreams
Because second to your kisses
There's no better place I'd rather be than there with you
No better way to begin the day than with you
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment