You are my air, Megels
The sun in my day
The moon in my night
The spring in my step
You are my everything
You are the stars in the sky
The birds in the trees
The shimmer
The sparkle
The shine
Without the light you put into my life
I would be nothing
A single leaf on the ground in autumn
Lost
Forgotten
Alone
Before I knew you
I was nothing
With you I was everything
With you at my side
I was invincible
Feel the same my darlin dew
You are loved so much
I love you now and forever
You are my darlin
My turkey leg
My soul mate
You are my everything
With breathless kisses
Burning touches
Soft spoken words of love
Urgently spoken words of passion
A man and a woman
One complete love
Since time began
Predestined to be as one
We've been together before
In other lifetimes
We've fought dragons
And you have been torn from each others arms
Yet our love prevailed
We've walked on this earth many times together
Perhaps for a moment
Perhaps for years
But our heart is one heart
And we were meant to be
So when our time on Earth
Once again comes to a close
Have no worries my darlin
For we will find each other again
And again
And again
For our love is ageless
Eternal
A love for all time
Missing you tons
My perfect player two
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment