It was the stars you know
Me becoming one with you
I would wish on them everyday
And my wishes did come true
You were more than just my lover, Megels
You were my very best friend
I knew that I would hold your hand
Until our time on Earth ended
Darlin, did I tell you yet today
How much you mean to me
For you my perfect match
I would swim the deepest sea
I would climb the highest mountain
If you were stuck on top
Kiss me once again my dear
And please never ever stop
My love for you I hold in my heart
Is an ocean, deep and wide
So far I could never cross
So deep I cannot reach
Its beauty like a rose
Whose bloom is full and never fails
Ever it grows
There is magic there
I saw it in your eyes
When first we met
I see it still when you turn your gaze my way
I don't understand it but I don't care
It is magic, beauty, and it is wonder
Every day, every gaze
It is like new and quickens my heart
Our love was a fountain of youth welling up
Young we would ever be
Dancing and dancing
My love for you, Megels, never growing old
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxooxooxxoxooxxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment