If I could
I would give you the sky
But all I have is my breath
To bring new heights
If I could
I would give you the ocean
But all I have is my heart
The depths of my love
If I could
I would give you the sun
But all I have is my body
And its warm embrace
If I could
I would give you the moon
But all I have is my soul
To light the dark
If I could
I would give you the stars
But all I have are these dreams
That we'll reach them one day
If I could
I would give you all the beauty found in this world
But all I have are these hands
To paint your picture
If I could
I would give you the heavens
But all I have to give
Is the intent of you
With every breath that I take
Every beat of my heart
Only for your sake
The warmth of my body, your sheltering place
The light of my soul
The darkness will fade
The space in my mind
In dreams and awake
And my hand, reaching out
A future we'll make
So take my hand, Megels
And together our heaven we'll create
I give all that I am
To my one true soulmate
You, Megels darlin
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment