Wednesday, January 1, 2020

New Years Wish Is You, Darlin xoxoxox

You are like Christmas morning
Bringing happiness and warmth to the day
You are the gentle breeze
Cooling off the month of May

You are the sun rising in dawn
Giving life to every living thing
You are that cheerful, sweet-filled song
That every bird does sing

You are the sparkle in the stars
That shines so far and bright
You are the silent, mild whispers
The still and calming of the night

You are that charming, beautiful woman
That every man dreams of
You are the truth for all to see
Of a real and faithful love

You are the one I turn to
When my fears and doubts arise
You are the one who gives me comfort
And never tells me lies

You are my world, my heart, my soul
You are my light when I'm lost in the dark
You are every breath of life in me
You are every beat of my heart

Wherever you are I wish I were you teddy bear
That lay upon your bed
So that every time you cuddled it
You'd cuddle me instead

I wish I were the pillow
You need to fall asleep
So that every time you went to bed
We'd lie cheek to cheek

I wish I were the blanket
That keeps you warm at night
So that every time you went to rest
I could hold you tight

I wish life were a fairy tale
Where all my dreams came true
And that every moment spent
Would be one spent with you

On this new years, I cannot help but think of you Megels
I remember all of our moments
I would give anything to be on that beach with you again
Sitting there holding hands and watching the sun set
I miss seeing the way the wind blew through your hair
How we shared every single one of our interests
I still have the hand written letter you sent me
I read it every single day and wish every wish I have upon it
I know I made so many mistakes
Never let myself grow up to be the man you needed
Truth be told, I never thought I would ever be without you
Yet here I am, another year passing and I can't hold you
There's so much I want to share and do with you
I miss being near you, the way you feel, the way you smell
The way I fit so perfectly inside your body
How it made you feel
The crinkly nose smile you'd give me
All of our in jokes and sayings from Universal to video games
I once again make my new years wish
I wish to be yours once again
You were the best thing to ever happen to me
I didn't appreciate you enough or care for you like my queen
I could never replace you
Trying has only caused me such damage, depression, and pain
2020 brings with it new days and new futures
But mine brings more stars to wish upon
More wishes that one day I can look over at you again
Kiss those perfect lips, say I love you
You made me feel like I belonged in this world
I miss you darlin dew
No matter how many days pass with time
My love for you
How much I miss you
How much I want to be yours
Will  never change

Happy new year beautiful Megels
I'm thinking of you darlin

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxo

No comments:

Post a Comment