Thursday, March 1, 2018

The Path Through Darkness is Always Made Easier Once you See the Light

The two of them were huddled near the back of the cave watching the entrance as the cascade of rain water fell.  They stayed a little longer than he said they would so he could spend more time with her.  She didn't fight him on that one.  "You're the one thing that gets me up every morning, a reason to live."
"You're too flattering, I'm just a regular woman."
"No no no, don't sell yourself short, you're way more than that."
"Who are you calling short?"
They laughed in each other's company stealing kisses every minute they could.
"You did good back there."
"I didn't really have much of a choice with you grabbing my hand the whole time."
"Still, you impressed me."
She blushed and sat in his lap."You think we'll make it out of this?"
"I'm going to get you out of this and then we're going to get ma--"  He stopped embarrassed having said too much of what he was thinking.  Her curiosity peaked.
"And then we're going to get what?"
For a moment he thought about reconsidering but then just went with his gut.  "Get married."
She wasn't shocked and felt a sense of relief and excitement run through her.  "You better get me out of this then."
They kissed before hearing a rustling outside of the cave.  Had someone or something found them?  He put a finger up to his lips for her to be silent and they crept along the side of the cave walls to investigate the commotion.  Once outside they didn't see a thing in the area.  Ducking behind a large rock they continued scanning and listening for any noise that may lead them to what was outside.
"Maybe it was just a deer?"
Likely, but not in this weather.  He got up a little on his knees to get a better view of the area.  That's when the gunshot rang out.  Something wet other than the rain hit Meg in the face.  The world seemed to go on mute and everything around her slowed to a crawl.  A million and one thoughts went through her head at once but the loudest of all was the shrill call of sheer panic.
Edward's body fell to the ground beside her and a splotch of red spread around his chest growing larger.  His eyes were vacant.  They got him.  Her body and mind went into full shock and began to convulse.  Her first instinct was to scream and hold him but she knew the longer she stayed there the more danger she was in.  He was gone, all of her future and love gone in one instant.  Her mind was reeling and was in such a whirlwind she had no idea what to do or where to go.  So she ran.  Running blindly into the forest, hopping over any obstacle, until her lungs burned.  It was all too much at once and it clouded her view causing her to trip and fall.  The ground came rising up quickly and once she hit the ground it was as if the dam had broken.  She cried harder than she ever cried before, it was all over.  She finally found someone she wanted to spend the rest of her life with and now he was gone.  All because of a god damn briefcase!! 
"Stay where you are love."
A tall man had a gun pointed right at her face.  "You try and run anymore and you'll end up like your little friend over there."
She didn't move but continued to cry, fear could not overtake her sense of overwhelming loss.
"You have caused us some immense trouble and quite frankly we are sick and tired of it all.  I'm ending it now and let me tell you, boss is going to be ecstatic."
Anger boiled inside of her but she didn't have the strength to attack, her heart ached.  "He's gone."  She cried.
"Fast too, probably didn't feel a thing.   Which, speaking of...stand up."
She continued to shake and cry oblivious to his demand.
"I said stand up, this thing is loaded remember."
She stood up slowly and faced her attacker.
"Pretty looking girl, shame you had to run away like that.  All you did was cause yourself a ton more trouble."
Her fists clenched as the tears continued to roll down her cheeks.  He was going to pay for what he did.
"You're going to do as I say or I canvas your insides all over these trees."
Her eyes met his and all she could think was how Edward's arms felt around her.
"Undress."
"What?"
"You heard me, undress."
"Screw you."
"Look girl, undress or I'll make sure you suffer for as long as possible before I end you."
"May as well just end me now then, I have nothing left to live for."
"So dramatic.  Undress or I'll do it for you."
This is what it came down to, the pigs.  Although, this may help provide some sort of distraction and give her an opening to get to him.  Maybe she could do it, just this once.
She slowly took off her shirt and pants and stood before him in her underwear.
"You got a nice body on you, continue."
Her nerves were rising.  Just keep calm, your opportunity is just about here.
She undid her bra letting her breasts loose, her nipples were hard from the rain making her cold.  The man wore a large grin on his face and the gun wavered just a little bit.  Sliding her panties down her legs she revealed her vagina to him.  She had never felt so vulnerable and disgusting in her life.  If it wasn't to somehow wrangle the gun from him then this was something she would never ever do.
"Now turn around."
"Excuse me?"
"Turn your sweet ass around, I want to get a rear view."
She faced the other way and hear the ground crunching as he walked closer.  Closing her eyes she envisioned what she was going to do.
"You were hiding something down right sexy under those clothes.  This is going to be one I'm going to remember."
He unzipped his pants and she heard them hit the ground and the sound of skin being rubbed.  She shuddered at the thought.  Just one more moment. 
His disgusting hands felt around her backside and one hand pushed her over to be bent over in front of him.  She felt the cold air and rain water breeze around her vagina, the anger and intensity in her brain coming to a head that you'd swear you saw steam coming out of her ears.
"This may hurt for a minute sweet thing but you'll enjoy it."
She knew what was coming next and braced her feet for what she was about to do.  Feeling the tip of his penis touch her ass, she grabbed his hands and stood up faster than anything she had ever done before and cracked her head backwards against his jaw.  She heard a loud crack and he fell over backwards screaming and holding his jaw.  His little johnson bouncing around under him almost made her laugh.  Taking advantage of the situation she grabbed his gun off the ground and kicked him in his balls, he screamed and doubled over.  "Now you are going to listen to me shit head."
She pointed the gun at his dick.  There was something oddly sexy about the situation she thought.  Her standing naked, soaking wet from the rain, holding a gun to a man's now flaccid penis.
"You took something from me just now that was the most important thing I've ever had in my life.  You took my love.  I doubt anyone has ever felt that way about you but that was something I just can't replace.  I can't show you any mercy for that, you fucking monster."
She clicked back the gun but he started smiling.
"You know what sweet cheeks, you think you have the upper hand, but you don't"
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah.  You see, I didn't come alone."
Realization struck her and suddenly she knew she had made a grave mistake.  She turned around and saw a bulky man holding a gun as well right between her eyes.  And he pulled the trigger.

She woke up in the cave screaming.  Edward leapt awake and held her as tightly as he could.  "Meg, Meg what's wrong?  You're alright, it's me, we're safe it's okay."
Her screaming died down and she realized it was all a nightmare.  But it felt so real.  That was the second nightmare she's had that had a sexual element to it, just like back at her apartment.  What the hell was the deal with that?
"You're alright, come here.  Everything is alright, I love you."
"I love you too.  We're going to make it through this right?"
"Of course.  My life is yours and I will do whatever it takes to spend the rest of it with you."
She was able to calm down after a few minutes and was back to feeling like she was in heaven being in his arms.
"I don't know what I would do without you Edward."
"You're going to be alright, you've got my heart and I will protect that any way I see fit."
"You are my knight in shining armor."
He smiled and they kissed.  "Should get out of this cave, don't want to stay around in one spot too long in case they send more looking for us."
"Yeah I have a feeling I know what they'd do."
"Alright, get your things and let's start on our way."
"Edward?"
"Yeah?"
"The path through darkness is always made easier once you see the light."
"What's that?"
"A passage that has been on my mind lately."
"It's beautiful."
"It's the most fitting thing I've ever read."
They gathered their things and made for the mouth of the cave back out into the rainy forest on their way to the coast.

TO BE CONTINUED..........
ooxxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment