Friday, January 12, 2018

Frank Wizowski here reporting with a turkey leg!

Wheels are moving along and going better than expected here and it was the highlight of my day to have the little middle of nap chat today  :D
It is currently raining and my little bloggy wanted to leave you a little message.
Was very humbled and excited to see that you still hang up my art in your room, I really like those ones and seeing them again makes me want to do more.  You sounded so comfortable and adorably half asleep today but remembered some great memories.  But yes we did go see Avengers 2.  Iron Man accidentally created Ultron who became self aware and wanted to take over the world to promote piece and was making a new body that ended up being Vision.  It's a bit of a mess of a movie I thought.  I remember coming back from seeing it and I just kept saying that it didn't seem good and didn't feel right and you saying that you thought it was good and liked it.  I've been trying to get all my Etsy orders done quicker because I'd like to use that end of day time instead to stream games again because I always knew you would watch and I knew I had the best audience of one, even if I wasn't in the chat.  I got Back to the Future on PS4 today so I'd like to stream that and a few choice others.
I love laying here and listening to the rain.  It always relaxes me and reminds me of you.  The calmness and those once a day rains in Florida.  Running through the rain at Universal to stop at that one gift shop where the guy kept talking to us about the comic con.  Also of that painting I painted you of the couple walking down the path with the lights and leaves all around.  I really loved your little day of buying packs of pog-like things and opening them up and putting them in order.  It made me smile and feel so good, I used to do that with trading card packs and there was just something fun about wondering what you'd get and trying to get the set.
But yeah things are moving along quite nicely which I"m happy about.  I really hope you had a very good little nap on your day off and that your upcoming days of work aren't too bad for you.  It always makes me think back to when you were working your ass off going from Loves to Arcadia and trying to handle all the calls and on calls and getting people to cover other people.  It really frustrated you and wore you out so I'm glad you have a job where at least you kind of have it a lot more open and easier.  I'm sure it's a tough job that isn't the absolute funnest but to me it's nice to know you aren't stressing out over covering shift and being yelled at and such.  I'm going to try and go over my parents house tomorrow night, hopefully we can all bury the hatchet and have a nice little night.  I've been in a crazy Resident Evil mood lately and not sure why, even as far as to take pics of all the Resident Evil stuff I have.   I don't want to be a weirdo!!
Well, it is almost 4 am as I fell asleep for a little waiting for my tables to dry.  Hope you have a very wonderful morning and slept well with some very sweet dreams.  Talk to you very soon Megels  <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment