Saturday, January 13, 2018

Have I Tooooold You Lately....

Good evening!   The unthinkable happened with Half Price and I got a text this morning saying that they are delaying opening and to come in at noon!  whaaaaa??!
The snow outside doesn't seem that that bad and the roads seem fine from the all night salting but whatevs.  Reminds me of watching the news in the morning and looking at all the school closings/delays and hoping to see Northgate lol.
So I signed up for this service on playstation called PS NOW and it's basically like a netflix but with games and you can just stream any of the games to play right off of there.  There's over 600 of them and my mind has barely been able to choose which ones I want to try. It's pretty neat.
I hope you don't have a busy or bad day of mail girl duty today.  I want to hear more of those stories of people you've encountered, I can't believe the balls on some of them.  Did I mention that I like your interior decorating skills?  You are good at making a room and place look good and set up in a way that works well.  I still think about you lookin around here and taking mental notes on what you would do and that I should move the couch to the other side.
I want to do some more research on this Bob Ross museum that you said is down there.
I want to start to make our little movie list that I want to watch with you.  Also a list of movies that I own so I have a handy dandy list.
A little story for you Megels darlin, when there would be snow days in high school I would always be told the night before by Bonnie to my mom so I would stay up late.  I remember waking up and playing a game and I was on the third floor of my parents and it was all white and I could see up on the avenue.  I had my desk by the window so I would watch outside and write things or draw.  The one night around Christmas I had gotten the one batman game, Arkham Asylum and I was so into it that I started hearing birds at night and looked outside and realized it was 5 am lol.
Speaking of games, there is a game out now called Yooka-Laylee and it was made by the team that did Banjo-Kazooie and it is just like it.  I wanted to get it for you to play at some point.
I miss sitting with you at night and just being all warm and snuggly and watching the night go on while we watched TV or gamed and you showed me stuff on the ol' Pinterest.  It really means a lot to me to see that you still hang up my art in your room.  You really are the best dew drop.
Movie list and more talking to your beautiful face super duper soon.   <3 p="">
You
are my
shining star

No comments:

Post a Comment