I love the way you know just how to make me laugh or smile. One of the best feelings I have is when I am able to make you laugh the same way you do for me. Like recently when I talked about the Ephasis restaurant or pronounced how was I going to play my Resident Evil games to you in a super Italian accent. You have a smile that calms nerves and entises a feeling to provide more laughs. I miss making that cute little face of yours laugh. The inner high of seeing your beautiful face and sharing the day's stories with you is a growing fire that has been feeding more and more. To ride the clouds is a feeling that has been too long. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and an actual timeframe and date have been discovered on the walls right at the tunnel end. For there is a gamer girl laying on her comfy bed, her soft shorts adorning her wonderful body and her pretty brown eyes scanning Pinterest and watching her new favorite television shows. For her I leave a gift, a small special heartfelt gift that I know will leave a smile on her face into the night. Something we used to share that means something special to me. I bought it for her and that feeling of love in making her laugh and smile is a treasure I will swim to the deepest depths to retrieve.
<3 p="" you="">
3>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment