The tired work days drag on but I keep rewinding hearing you laughing at the end of the call. The restaurant is called Ephasus and yeah I was picking up food and stuff while continously saying the name and spelling it lol
I'm thirsty and very tired.
But
Tonight I want to say that you are beautiful. You are the adorable girl who stands out in a crowded room whom my eyes gravitate to immediately and through the thick fog of people. I think I loved best, playing a game with you near me helping or watching something on tv with you on my lap and playing with your hair. While writing this the thought of a huge cowgirl porn stash under a bed is making me distracted lol.
I can't remember if you said you were reading Girl on a Train or Gone Girl before but I recommend Girl on a Train. I'm halfway through and it is pretty good and keeps you wanting to continue. Oh oh, here's a story:
So, dvds and blurays are coded to the region they are from such as North America is Region 1 or A and Europe is Region 2 or B etc
Well, they only work in players from those specific regions. So, a region 2 dvd won't play here in NA. Anyways, I was at work and saw a bluray set of Big Bang Theory seasons 1-7 and noticed that it was showing Region a,b,c and had a europe rating on it. So I brought it up to a coworker and manager and they said yeah no that's not our region and to just trash it out of the system and toss it. Well, being Edward I took it home with me and tried it out. Turns out it works in our region. So, due to my small mistake I now have a little bluray set of BBT seasons 1-7. Crazy. Small enough to save space and looks all good on bluray although I haven't watched anything of it because it's kind of our show. I also got Supernatural season 1 on bluray for like 2 bucks.
I remember a cute memory today as well of when we went to the mexican restaurant on McKnight and you told me about your bucket list. I miss looking at it on Pinterest and want to make sure you hit all those buckets.
I loved that laugh you had today and it made my year so far.
I feel so bad for Sammy and really hope there is a way to make him healthier or help him out, that dog is so well behaved and great and doesn't deserve to be ill.
Same with you, I really hope you don't get any more super disease sicknesses and we can get you back to super healthy yay megels.
I so tired so I am gonna turn in. I miss how immaturely excited I was when we tried sleeping naked together that one night down there because it was supposed to be better for us. lol, I always was and still am obsessed with naked megels.
Sleep very well, hope your sudoku went well, maybe i'll look into another phone game we can maybe play together. Have very sweet dreams and I shall write another for you tomorrow.
The moon lights the sky and even though miles seperate them, they are still lit in the darkness, their lives intertwined in ways few people are lucky enough to endure.
Miss you, love you, sleep well and tight and no bed bugs biting.
nighty night megels
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment