Screwed up my entire night by passing out asleep and waking up at 3 am. Again. I'm beginning to think I have narcolepsy. Feeling kind of sick due to no sleep and bad eating but I want to write you a little something for your morning.
Megels is a girl who is more beautiful than anyone I've ever known.
She makes me feel like I can reach the highest clouds, higher than any bird has ever flown.
Being able to make me laugh with every little joke she says.
Not judging me and buying me more of my little hobby of collecting Pez.
Her skin is smooth and touchably soft that I could kiss all over.
She's the one person I was and am always proud of calling my lover.
A gamer at heart who has the skills to beat the most toughest boss.
But also kick a game in the face with well placed rage after every loss.
Her little dog Sam has more personality than any human and lazier to boot.
We will do whatever we can to make sure he is the healthiest doggy, kicking his illness with a boot.
I think of her every day and night and fall asleep to dreams of her in my head.
Not a single night goes by where I don't pretend my pillow is her in my bed.
I try and rhyme and make this little poem for her.
Even though it's sort of cheesy and would probably sound cuter if it was just just plainly said sir.
I hope you have very sweet dreams and an easy day at your job.
I will talk to you in the morning while I am so tired I could sob.
Love you and miss you and nighty night to you sweet Megels.
No, I don't have a rhyme for Megels but she is the only girl to make me feel like I can accomplish anything in the world, including something to end on a rhyme....like....sexy Legels?
xoxoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hanging out in my Twitch page to chat while I finish up wrapping my Etsy tables until more free. Prob asleep now but I will call when I'm done even if just to leave a little message.
ReplyDelete