Monday, April 29, 2019

Always Yours, Dew Drop

As I woke to the sun
Rushing through my window
My mind was filled
With thoughts of you
As the sun filled my room
With warmth it reminded me
Of the warmth I feel
From within your heart
I walk outside into the beautiful warm sunshine
A gentle breeze brushes against my face
It reminds me of your soft kisses
Your gentle touch
I stand and close my eyes
I feel your hands touch me
I feel your breathe softly on my neck
I turn and as I take you in my arms
I whisper softly
What a beautiful day
Your eyes, beautiful and dark
I take your hand
Lead you through the park
Along a path
Through the trees
I feel the cold
Autumn breeze
Everything slows down
As your other hand finds my cheek
My eyes sparkle with love
My legs go weak
Our lips press gently
The sun shines gold
Drops of rain surround us
My heart is sold
I can't think of anyone better
To grow old with and share adventures
I want to hold your hand watching Endgame
Feel our shoulders touch while we game
Your body spider monkied onto mine in bed

I think of your smile every day
I will give it all up to be with you
There was a reason we kept being put together
No distance is too far
No time is too long
Megels, my heart is yours
Hopefully my words reach you
And your heart listens

I'm truly sorry for all that I caused
But I want you to know
I am yours
No matter what

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment