Like each day grows
as blades of grass
with countless more to live
My heart, it longs
to be with hers
these words to her I give
As springtime comes
with cold and rain
to make my heart light grow
Cold are my days
of loneliness
amidst the winter's snow
My love, my love
I call to you
my heart cries in the night
To feel your warmth
Your summer sun
and dance beneath your starlight
To know the pain
of loneliness
it was mine before I knew
You saw my eyes
how grey they seemed
before a heart so blue
And each day grows
as blades of grass
with countless more to live
These words are all
I have and more
to you, Megels, my heart I give
It all just doesn't seem right
Everything on pause without you
Our memories the one thing to make me smile
My love knows no bounds for you
I will wait any amount of time
No matter short or for a long while
You always hoped it would be us
Here I am with arms wide open
My mistakes paid for in such pains
Never could I ever repeat my wrongs
For a life with you is the only right
Every minute without you my heart wains
Love is eternal when you come across it
When everything lines up
No changing, no hiding
True selves matching into something beautiful
I see that beauty in you, darlin
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxxooxoxoxoxoxxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoox
No comments:
Post a Comment