Sunday, April 14, 2019

Dew Drop Deep Inside My Heart

Megels, when I'm with you
Eternity is a step away
My love continues to grow
With each passing day

This treasure of love
I cherish within my soul
How much I love you
You'll never really know

You bring a joy to my heart
I've never felt before
With each touch of your hand
I loved you more and more

Every single moment spent with you
Even when we were apart
Know I hold you dearly
Deep inside my heart

So these seven words
I pray you hold true
Forever and always
I will love you

I love you deeply
I love you oh so very much
I love the sound of your voice
And the way that we touch

I love your warm smile
And your kind, thoughtful way
The joy that you brought
To my life every day

I love you today
As I have from the start
And I'll love you forever
With all of my heart

I would lasso the moon
Grab every single shining star
Cross the farthest of oceans
Travel every distance no matter how far

You, turkey leg, are my love
The perfect connection
With all the same compliments
A cuter more nerdy couple there isn't

Just you in my heart

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxooxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment