The sun rises
The sun sets
The night lights glow
One light shines brighter though
And she will stay with me forever
She is what keeps me going in cold weather
When the road gets rough
She is the one that holds me tight
When I see her
Hair in the wind
Looking like an angel
Eyes radiant in the sun
She brings warmth to my heart
Her bright soul
Her spirit so high
Like the wind
I will always find her
Wherever she might be
No matter what she thinks
Or what she does
She's perfect
And that is all that matters
She is the girl of my dreams
And I found her
The spaces between your fingers were created
So that another's could fill them in
That love and someone is you, Megels
My nerdy compliment
The voice singing in the car
Hopping up and down in feety pajamas
Matching pop culture T-shirts
Quoting every movie we know
Waving our Potter wands
Coloring Star Wars pictures
Creating memories and love others are jealous of
There is only one girl who matches me so perfectly
One girl who I devote every day to making smile
The girl who can be her true self with me
Two short nerds in love and having so much fun
All our dreams achieved together
In the funnest ways possible
My mind goes back to that day at the hotel
In the lobby watching the cosplayers walk by
You wanted us
You always did
I can't erase my mistakes and poor choices
But I can spend the rest of my life
Making it up to you
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment