Tuesday, April 16, 2019

The True Real You

To the one whom my heart belongs
The true Megels inside herself
Who can't be bought by money
Who won't let her nerdy self be forgotten

To find a rose as fair as you
As bright as your rosy cheeks
One can never imagine
For of your face God speaks

Your beauty is the bright sun
Laughter blossoming petals of rose
To find a love as fair as yours
Is a quest no man knows

Find a rose as fair as you
And I shall be defeated sound
There exists no rose
For you are found

Your love is like summer's grace
Always passionate and heated
The warmth of your embrace
Leaves my breath depleted

So fair you are, Aphrodite
Might hide her unwanted face
For only you, fairest blossom rose
Can occupy her space

Do not be tricked by money and spoils
Nor change who you truly are
It's never too late
Do not repeat the past full of sadness

I know the real heart within you darlin
To share your interests is so important
You cannot buy your heart or your love
I saw the real you every day

The one I fell in love with
The one who always hoped it was me
Always prayed for it to be us in the end
I stand and wait at your door

Hand reached out
For the real you
Not hidden or changed
The heart who loves the true you

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxoxooxxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment