Sunday, April 7, 2019

You're Perfect In My Eyes

Remember that day at the hotel comic con
You were staring and thinking to yourself
You said it would be easy to go right back
To pick back up and continue on

I never wanted to leave you
A mistake that pains me day and night
I would give up the rest of my life
For that chance to hold you again

Love is the most powerful feeling
An emotion you caught the best of
The words you wrote to me stick
They hold true and make me believe

The most common interests of anyone together
The funnest and best memories
A future where you could actually be yourself
I don't think you'll be truly happy with him

Will he game with you and let you be nerdy
Wear t-shirts and understand yours
Be first in line for star wars with you
Share in all of your loves

My heart screams out for you
Do not repeat your past
Your true self, no hiding or changing
Let me take your hand

All I ever wanted
was to be part of your heart
And for us to be together
To never be apart

No one else in the world
can even compare
You're perfect and so is our love
that we share

We have so much more than
I ever thought we would
I love you more
than I ever thought I could

I promise to give you
all I have to give
I'll do anything for you
as long as I live

In your eyes I see our present
Our future and past
By the way you look at me
I know we will last

I hope that one day
You'll come to realize
How perfect you are
When seen through my eyes

I miss you Megels
Really look at who you are
What our future can be
I'm right here waiting

We can be our best selves
Our nerdiest selves
That happiest couple that make others jealous
Darlin dew drop, I want you so much

I've never been so ready to come home

Always

Love, Your Edward
xooxxoxoxoxoxooxxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment