Saturday, October 26, 2019

I Didn't Know Love Until I Met You, Darlin Dew

I've held others before
But it was never like you
Where my body inhales you
And quivers with bliss

Where my senses are reeling
From the strength of desire
And if I can't have you soon
I'd be consumed by the fire

If not for you I wouldn't know
What true love really meant
I'd never feel this inner peace
I couldn't be content

If not for you, I'd never have
The pleasures of romance
I'd miss the bliss, the craziness
Of love's sweet silly dance

I have to feel your tender touch
I have to hear your voice
No other one could take your place
You're it, I have no choice

If not for you I'd be adrift
I don't know what I'd do
I'd be searching for my other half
Incomplete if not for you

Bonded to you in emotional bliss
United in physical rapture
I realize my dreams and fantasies
Engulfed in contentment

I know heaven in your arms
My intense hunger nourished
Deep yearnings fulfilled
I am open to you in total trust

You are my refuge
My everything
You are my soulmate
The only one I ever have thoughts for

Before I met you, Megels
I thought I was happy
And I was
But I had never known
The rich contentment
And total fulfillment
You brought to me

When you came into my life
Before I met you
I felt a lot of things
Good things
But I had never experienced
The indescribably intense
Feelings I have for you

Before I met you
I thought I knew myself
And I did
But you looked deep inside me
And found fresh new things
For us to share

Before I met you
I thought I knew about love
But I didn't
Until I met you

Missing you and all of our adventures
All of our laughs
All of our shared interests
Everything

Always

Love, Your Edward
xoxooxoxoxoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment