Our love was the long lasting kind
We were together quite a while
I loved and continue to love you for so many things
Your voice, your touch
Your kiss, your smile
You accepted me as I am
I could relax and just be me
Even when my quirks came out
You thought they were cute
You let me be me
With you there was nothing to resist
You were irresistable to me
I'm drawn to you in total trust
I gave myself to you willingly
Your sweet devotion never failed
You viewed me with a patient heart
You loved me darlin, no matter what
You've been that way right from the start
Those are just a few reasons why
I'll always love you like I do
You're one in a million
My most special one
Your radiant smile bright as the sun
You're smart and caring
You have so many great charms
My heart really sings when you're wrapped in my arms
I was so happy you chose me from all the rest
Proud because I knew that I got the best
You're so cute and sweet and glow like a pearl
I love you so much, Megels
When you're away from me
I long for you in my thoughts
In the center of my soul
I yearn to see the affection in your eyes
I crave the safe warmth of your arms around me
My cave of comfort, ease and peace
My body aches with hunger for you
The exquisite torture of delayed ecstasy
I long for you, I yearn for you
I ache for you
I miss you more than anything in life
More than the air that I breathe
No one loves me like you do
I've never felt like I did with you
You pleased me in so many ways
With a word, a caress, a kiss
No one understood me like you do
You see me deep inside
You chose to overlook my flaws
The ones I try to hide
No one satisfies me like you do
When our bodies intertwine
You give so much with your tender touch
You're amazing, more than you know
No one loved me like you did
You filled my every need
And that is why, darlin dew
I'll follow you wherever you lead
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment