I thought that I'd seen beauty
I thought I'd witnessed grace
I thought that I'd known love
Until I gazed upon your face, Megels
I thought I'd felt my heart beat
I thought my knees were weak
I thought I'd heard a songbird
Until I heard you speak, darlin
I thought the rose was fragrant
I thought the sky was blue
I thought nature wonderful
Until I first laid eyes on you, dew drop
I thought my eyes were open
Yet now I'm not so sure
I think that I may be in love
Like I've never loved before
I'll hold on to these feelings
And keep them safe within
Until the time they're needed
And true love can begin
For you are a beautiful lady with eyes on fire
That sparkle and laugh that can smile and cry
I love your eyes so clear and true
Beautiful lady I adore you
A twinkling look that bubbles bright
With a heart to care and a heart to love
With hands to hold and hands to help
Beautiful lady there to give
Beautiful lady, a smile so bright
So warm and gentle, so soft
A voice so clear
That calms and soothes, a voice that wipes all fears
Beautiful lady, Megels
I'll give to you, my thoughts, my hopes
I offer my heart, my strength
My love is yours forever
I love the real you
The nerdy, movie, gamer, crafty girl
Who can make me laugh with a star wars quote
Wearing her chewbacca shirt
I love the real you, Megels
Not the one you hide for a future
With someone who doesn't share your interests
Like I do
I can only wait for you
Whatever it takes
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoooxoxxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment