When I look back
On the dreams I left behind
Buried there in all my thoughts
It is you I always find
I saw you then as I see you now
Through love's impassioned blindness
A heart so fashioned there within
Filled with love and kindness
How often has my heart declared
With anguish, for my words are few
That the wind shall blow a little longer
To keep me here with you
Sweeter still are the pains of love
The bonds of love grow stronger
Even after the moonlight has gone to sleep
I shall always love you longer
No other can stir my heart so deep
Or thrill me through and through
And in my dreams there will never be
No other love but you
When I look back to times gone by
There is one thing I know for sure
It is you Megels, who stole my heart
All those years ago
When nights are long and friends are few
I sit by my window and think of you
A silent whisper
A silent tear
I love you with all my heart
I wish you were here
It is getting so difficult to handle the depression
You still inhabit my dreams at night
When I wake up I feel worse than ever
The dark quiet loneliness enveloping me
I miss you so much it's incredibly painful
Why do I think of you so much when you don't
I keep up all our interests when you have forgotten
You always told me you'd always love me no matter what
Always told me that you could be your real self with me
Did he force you to forget that and forget your loves
Hide the real you
The comic con, gamer, movie, star wars, cartoon lover
I miss the real you darlin
I continue to read your letter
Still saving our blue box of memories
Waiting for the real you to come back
I'll always be ready to be yours
Hold your hand at the end of our Universal days
Go to comic cons together
Share in all of our different video games
The real you has my heart Megels
Always
Love, Your Edward
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment