3- The future continues and we've now hit a stage where we are firing on all cylinders. We've gotten in shape, don't worry about bills, our careers are exactly what we want, and Maniac Mansion is being seen by a lot more than I thought and picked up by websites writing about it. This gets me noticed by the creator of Maniac Mansion who commends my work and may offer me a job after my suggestion of remaking the maniac mansion game for current consoles with my art and style. Meanwhile you get promoted at your job which you had been campaigning for and are in a position now where you feel you can breath and really achieve great things. I celebrate with you and your ideas for expansive dreams grow as you tell me all about them and it fuels such excitement. We continue to visit Universal but taking time to go to Disney now that star wars world has been built and opened. During the course of the years and the upcoming ones, we start to cross off states on your bucket list for visiting all 50 states. Being kids so much eventually puts the thought in our heads for maybe looking into bringing a kid into our world as well. We kick around names again as long as it fits with getting stuck in the dishwasher and decide to try this year. I secretly hope our first is a girl and we name her Layla (spell?) and I get daddy crazy thinking of taking her around with me to shop and putting hats on her. It doesn't take much trying and we are lucky with a positive test and a creative way to break the news to all while I feel the utmost confidence that you will be the most amazing mommy.
We take that long talked about road trip with Mike and Sarah driving to Universal and spend a few days there laughing and having the best time ever as two couples enjoy the best amusement park there is. It's an adult couple dream that we've always fantasized about where two married couples have a blast with the loves of their lives and you wonder how the hell everyone isn't doing the same thing, but secretly glad they don't as we have captured something special and we'll be damned if they take it from us.
A chance opportunity comes along where I can be a part of a game company as a character designer based on what they saw of my movie. I take it on the condition that I am able to work from home as my wife has a nice round baby tummy growing and I don't want to be far from her so I am able to be there for her, esp when lil baby decides to make their way out into the world. While the apartment was a good deal and helped when needed the most, we also look for a new place to live as to start our family in our own house. We celebrate our yearly trip early by going to Europe where we chase down Italy, having seen a lot of the beaches in the US at this point. The year goes along well with youtube episodes being put out that are far beyond our best and later in the year prepping for the delivery of what we find out is our little girl. You go baby crazy too and have me paint a room to resemble the most amazing kids room there ever was.
Meanwhile since we can't keep up a youtube show forever, we have evolved Geek Sense into a brand at this point with a perfect venue for me to sell art pieces and with your clever ideas and help, develop a store that offers a wide selection of unique pieces of nerdiness for others to enjoy.
We continue to laugh until we fall asleep nestled in bed and I finally beat you once in harry potter scene it but it's very close. I don't let a day go by where I don't let you know I love you and you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. You request naked man and watch me play games and help with hints on what to do....and tell me I"m the most beautiful girl you've ever seen, it's strange but I appreciate it regardless.
The future looks very bright and the next few years brings with it a lot of growth, challenges,smiles, and happiness and with the excitement right around the corner, me not seeing the Last Jedi unless it's wit you and saving so so much to catch up with, my mind can think of a few notable events and plans that I envision with us including the following.............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment