Wednesday, December 6, 2017

The final countdown creates excitement the closer it draws near

You always see movies or read books that say head over heels or infatuated and growing up I always wanted to experience that.  Little did I know all I had to do was not be successful in art after college and hang around a grocery store for a while to end up running into that feeling one weekend.  It's crazy to think that one person can create such a permanent home within someone else and give reason after reason as to why life can be the greatest adventure conceived.  Every minute that goes by in a day has some print of you instilled into it.  There are moments where almost reflexively I want to go out and dust snow off your car or make sure I vacuum before you come home and put a blanket over you when you've fallen asleep watching TV.....or playing a game, yeah i've seen you.  So many things and factors finally falling into place and ending bring a feeling that I have only felt with one person in my growing life.  You.  There is a future and life that I see with you that I remember texting snippets of to you while I ate dinner and you would read and ask back 'and then what' with a smile I'm sure even if I couldn't see it.  While it all finally ramps down and I put together my plan, I definately want to do that again for you.  I'd be lieing if I said I hadn't already thought of it and maybe even wrote it down.  We've lived seperate lives apart from one another and gone through a lot and while there were moments of good times during those periods, there is a reason that the only person I have even been able to construct a future in my head with almost on a year to year basis has been you.  As you will see in these last upcoming posts, I see quite a detailed happy life.  But Edward, wouldn't that require you to take the step and find me?  Why yes.  Yes it does.  It's been hell and I can honestly say that it's all ready to come to a close and my feets will be a moving towards the most beautiful woman I've ever set eyes on.  What would I do with said woman?  Well, allow me to take you on a magic carpet ride.  Show you the world.  Shiny, sparkling splendor....ahem, i mean....open my heart's dreams for one special person.  God does things for a reason.  You are my soul mate and I believe that I was meant to go through what I have to show me growth, maturity, and to clear my mind and set me on the path of exactly what I should and need to be doing.  To which I will gladly pontificate here.

<3 all="" love="" loveliest="" lovely="" most="" nbsp="" of="" p="" the="" to="">

No comments:

Post a Comment