Friday, December 8, 2017

The Final Countdownnnnnn

5-I see 2018 starting where I am able to finally breathe and clear my head, really get things in order and figure out just what art path I want to go down.  The time to do whatever it takes for your hand is approaching quickly and it really gives me reason to get up in the morning.
I fantasize about the future just like how I would text you during dinner a few years back.  I imagine being close to you and feeling your energy just like how it was when you came over that first time in my parents basement to my room and I showed you my art.  In this we being to sketch out ideas for the Youtube show that I've been sketching out for a while now and I put my two weeks in at Half Price because while neat, it is a dead end and not worth having it in my way while I pursue what I really want to do.
The youtube show being various monikers of M.E. (Megels and Edward) such as Game with M.E. where we play games, travel with M.E. where we make video travel blogs, watch with M.E. where we review movies and create with M.E. where we make something.  It's insanely fun and we build up an audience and new friends and are the cutest damn couple on the internet.  It is an outlet for me to not only be creative but really pursue what I want and gain experience while having the most fun with my best gal.
I love knowing that you felt like you could actually be yourself with me.  It meant a lot and might be the most important thing anyone has ever said to me.
I've already got so many ideas from movie reviews, game playthroughs, animations, and art videos where I draw a bunch of things in real time and record it and then put them together and speed up the film and put music to it. Then begins planning out the ground work and figuring out how best to tackle bills and other such issues while attending  comic cons instead of concerts, seeing Star Wars as I am making a vow to not see it unless I'm with you.  Singing in the car at the top of our lungs and playing Mario Kart and letting you kick my buns because if I really tried i mean, come on  ;)
The bills will quickly see a dent and the Maniac Mansion movie will really pick up development steam, the added time at home without two jobs really helps the cause and the nightly game streaming and posts online add a fun community element to our life.  It's exciting and fire igniting working on the film and seeing you practice voices and my art start to evolve to a passion that I missed so so much.  We're able to save enough and plan well enough to visit Universal and Disney and are finally able to go to Ocean City for a week that summer.  I show you all the things I grew up with and it gives us the travel bug to plan to go somewhere every year that we've never been.
I've always had the beautiful moment of us holding hands on the beach ever since the first time we did it.  The hair blows through your hair and your sun dress floats around you and you take on an almost angelic appearance while I stand in awe that someone as beautiful as you actually likes a stupid nerd like me.  The bills begin to lower and relationships across the board grow with new careers happily being discussed.  We see Avengers 3 part 1 and our minds melt.  You single handedly bring me to a happiness that I haven't felt in a long time.  I find the perfect moment and ask you the most important question I'll ever ask of a person.  I had gone through hell and responsible for causing some hell and pain and with forgiveness I promise to spend the rest of my life making it up to you.
2018 closes beautifully and then 2019 comes along and.....

No comments:

Post a Comment