As I feel the rush of adrenaline thinking of you and the time that is coming together nicely I am constantly reminded of a slew of little things that at the time were second nature and part of us, were moments that left such indelable impressions in my heart that not a day goes by that at least one plays through again.
You wanting a back massage or rub before you fell asleep and me always trying to lower the blankets far enough to expose your bum in bed. The way we would fall asleep on the couch and floor at night while Netflix played and just saying oh well and staying there until morning. Me trying to make you your favorite eggs before work in the morning and coming home on my lunch to see you when you worked from home. Coming home from Limited one morning after you stayed over to find you awake in my room with your cute little glasses on playing Banjo-Kazooie. Your little blutooth speaker that you had on with your music while you got ready for work in the morning and always trying my hardest to join you in the shower....with a little too much emphasis on hardest. When I got us the Wii U and let you open the box and showing you that I got you Ducktales on xbox when it was remastered. It gives me the biggest smile when I think of you playing Mystical Ninja and trying so hard to defeat the big robot boss and when you finally did your face spun towards me with such victorious glee like you had finally conquered a hurdle you had been trying to your whole life. I would sit outside dressing rooms while you tried on clothes with fantasies of making sneeky love in one of the rooms. Tiny reflexive actions that in my head were descriptions of you. The way you had a charger in your car and would plug in when you drove. The watch and earrings and necklace you would put on in order in the morning and walking Sammie outside until he sat down in the grass all done. You on your laptop cruising Pinterest while I gamed and the way you looked absolutely gorgeous whether you had your hair up or down and wearing any of my clothes.
I've never been this head over heels for someone and as the path draws ever nearer to the end, my excitement only raises.
What gets me every time is the little nose crinkle that you do. Every time. Adorable, beautiful, cute, sexy, all in a small little package.
Why is the song Sisters in my head? you. Missin you and running my path quickly, you are why life can be the greatest adventure. Love you so much <3 p="">3>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment